$150 - Psychosocial Mental Health Assessment/Anger Management Assessment
$75 - 30 minute session
$150 - 60 minute session
$50 - 60 minute group session (per person)
* Anger Management is a 12 module curriculum, 3 modules per session are completed for total of 4 sessions. Dates and times to be arranged with therapist.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Does my health plan have a health savings account that could cover sessions?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is Copay or Coinsurance amount for sessions?
- Is approval and/or referral required from my primary care physician?
Insurance Plans I am currently taking
- Ambetter of Arkansas
- Health Advantage
- United Health Care
- Qual-Choice of Arkansas
* Please schedule and call prior to appt, so that I can verify insurance coverage.
Employee Assistance Programs
All One Health
I do take payments from some insurance companies. Please call to get a current list of companies that I am credentialed.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are also accepted for payment. Checks are not accepted
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance. A fee of $25 is charged for late cancellations or “no show” appointments. It is important to note that insurance companies do not provide reimbursement for cancelled sessions. If it is possible, I will try to find another time to reschedule the appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.